Shipping Methods and Carriers:
We currently use FedEx to ship all wholesale orders.
- We offer flat rate shipping of $14.99 on all domestic wholesale orders under $250.
- Orders of $250+ qualify for free domestic shipping.
- International shipping rates will be quoted per-order.
When to Expect Your Order:
- Orders ship within 3 business days from the date they are placed and paid in full.
- Orders placed on a Friday will go out Monday of the following week.
- Transit times vary & are out of our control; estimated transit times by FedEx are as follows:
- Ground Shipping:
- 2-3 in the west coast
- 3-4 in the central USA
- 4-7 to the east coast
- Ground Shipping:
- Backordered Items:
- To ensure timely shipment and customer satisfaction, we are no longer accepting backorders. If something you love reads as “out of stock” please stay tuned.*
We will make an attempt to contact customers via email as soon as possible upon receiving undeliverable mail.
- Shipping to a P.O. Box — We can not ship wholesale orders to a P.O. Box.
- Invalid address – OR – Package was held by FedEx and not picked up on time by the customer:
- The package is shipped back to us: We will happily ship your order to the correct address; re-shipping is subject to additional shipping fees.
- The package is NOT returned to us: If the tracking number shows delivery to the address provided by the customer, we will be unable to ship out a replacement without a FedEx claim filed. Please contact us immediately and we will work with you through the process.
Shipping to a Non-Continental U.S. and International Address:
- We are currently unable to ship outside of the U.S.A. — Some international shipping options are available.
CannaSmack Returns Policy
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of wholesale merchandise.
Missing Item Claims
At CannaSmack we’ve developed a careful process for packing and filling wholesale orders, using a multiple-step order fulfillment check system to ensure that errors and missing items are not common. With this process, we are able to see when a rare oversight occurs; therefore when missing item claims are filed we require a visual of the packing slip to be submitted with the claim.
Steps for Order Fulfillment:
- Products are carefully pulled from inventory into a bin based on their respective packing slip.
- The collective order is weighted in its bin and the weight is recorded.
- A second visual check is done before items are placed into its parcel.
- Immediately after the correct item and quantity are placed in its parcel we verify it by circling the respective quantity field. This helps us prevent missing items and units.
- All shipping orders are carefully weighed by our fulfillment’s computer system to ensure accuracy.
- A final check is run before the packing slip is initiated by the packer.
- The parcel is sealed and shipped.
- Please take a deep breath and carefully check underneath all packaging materials – Especially when boxed, lip balms often end up at the bottom. // Opening mail is exciting, so we ask that you take a calm moment to look around the general area in which you opened your mail as well.
- Take a picture of the contents you received and another of your packing slip
- Contact us immediately! — You must send us a message within 48 hours of the package’s delivery receipt or we will be unable to process the claim.
- The claim will be reviewed by our team.
- Work with us through the process of finding or creating a damage report with FedEx.
- We reserve the right to refuse a claim if it is deemed as not in our error, by confirmation from our thorough check process.
Missing Package Claim
Included with every standard shipping fee is a tracking number.
You can track your package by following the link on your shipping notice receipt or tracking it on the FedEx website.
Tracking shows order stuck in transit:
- Unfortunately, we do not have any control over these situations. However, if you notice your package stuck in transit for longer than 4 business days (under normal weather conditions) please contact us and we will try to help you in any way we can to ensure delivery.
Marked as delivered but never received the package:
- If your tracking number is marked as delivered we will need to file an official FedEx claim before sending out a replacement. We will work with you through the process.